From Ash to Sycamore to Red Oak, Jones Lumber has locally sourced North American woods in a variety of sizes. Whatever your need, contact us for your specific species, length or size.
FAS/1F, 1C, 2A, 3A, 3C
4/4 - 8/4 in most species
6’ - 16’
Species images provided by: AMERICAN HARDWOOD EXPORT COUNCIL
- Width-sorting capabilities to give you exact specs for your needs, which helps improve your yield and your bottom line.
- 600,000’ of kiln capacity with probe technology results in consistent drying quality.
- Planer on site for custom surfacing to meet your needs.
- Export prep and container loading. Serving customers in Asia, Europe and Mexico. As members of the NHLA KD program, we can manufacture and ship products that meet your country’s standards.
For six decades, our hardwood business has been built upon the values of honesty, respect and fairness that made us one of the top producers in the nation. We answer your calls. We never fail to deliver on an order. And we keep our promises.
These values are complemented by some of the broadest and most advanced capabilities in the industry.
- THE ABILITY TO MANUFACTURE LARGE-DIAMETER LOGS WITH LENGTHS UP TO 40 FEET.
- A VAST INVENTORY OF 6 MILLION FEET OF JIT-APPROVED STOCK, IN A VARIETY OF SPECIES.
“Jones Lumber has been a reliable, quality supplier of railroad ties for Stella-Jones, and we look forward to future supplies based on the needs of our railroad customers.”
David Roberts, Southern Region Procurement Manager
But our most valuable capability is a company-wide commitment to consistent quality in every phase of production.
We take 100% responsibility for the quality of our products. So whether you need a custom-grade product like Swamp Ash for electric guitars or a standard NHLA grade like 2A/3A Oak for flooring, you can count on Jones Lumber to deliver quality on time, every time.
Proud to be NHLA KD program members to meet the stringent regulations required for export to the European Union.
Learn more about the NHLA KD >
Proud member of SWHMC, an organization actively pursuing greater efficiency in hardwood production and marketing, and in promoting the hardwood industry.
Learn more about the SWHMC >
- Musical Instruments
- Paddles & Oars
- Residential Flooring
- Stair treads
- Truck Trailer Flooring